Is the Sizefox button is not showing on your product pages as expected? Start by troubleshooting the following points:
1. Has the App been installed in the right store?
Make sure that the store you are currently testing has the app installed. This can be quickly double-checked in the menu on the left side panel within your dashboard.
2. Has the app been installed more than once?
A double installation of the app can cause a malfunction. Make sure the app is installed only once on each store: access your Shopify Admin, enter the apps section, and delete the second installation.
3. Has the Sizefox script been pasted in the right template?
The script needs to be pasted in your Shopify product template page, which is usually called: product-template.liquid. As the name of the page can vary, double check with your development team that the script is pasted in the correct template.
4. Has the Sizefox script been pasted in the right place within the product liquid template?
Make sure that the script is always placed at the very bottom of the product liquid template.
5. Have you mapped the product page you are testing?
Make sure that when you create a size chart, you assign it to the relevant product. When testing, double check that the product you are testing has been actually mapped to a size chart.
6. Have you published the size chart you are testing?
After creating the size chart and mapping it to the relevant products, make sure that you publish the chart. Only after publishing it will the widget show in the relevant product page.
7. Are you testing in the correct environment?
Make sure you are running a test in the right environment, be that the live shop or a demo shop.
8. There was no match for the particular product that is being tested
When testing, make sure you are testing a product that has actually been correctly mapped.
9. The “add to cart” button is not detected
The Sizefox button is displayed under your “Add to cart” button. To do so, the script needs to detect your "Add to cart" button and to anchor the Sizefox button to it. In some cases, the Add to cart is not detected, therefore the Sizefox button does not display. To fix this, all you need to do is to manually add the second script in the position where you want the Sizefox button to show.
In case you have checked and confirmed all the steps above and still can not see the widget on your product detailed page, please reach out to us at: email@example.com.